YOU MUST BE A UNITED STATES CITIZEN TO ENTER THIS CLASS.
If our request for documentation or proof of your U S Citizenship offends you there is no need to go further.
We intend for you to win, survive the attack and not become a victim.
This course is for the experienced shooter who wishes to learn advanced techniques in defending themselves or family at home or during their daily or nightly travel with handgun and shotgun. Course is limited to 4 students per class.
Course involves student hands on training with revolver, semi auto handgun and shotgun and instructs on the following subjects.
CLASSROOM (2 Hours)
- North Carolina Common Law when legally justified to use deadly force protecting yourself, family or other person.
- Insurance /defending yourself in court.
- Knowing your surroundings.
- Operation of speed loaders with a revolver.
- How to load and function your weapon in low light or darkness.
- Night sight awareness.
- Shooting in darkness with flashlight.
- Being in control of your weapon.
- Instinctive / point shooting.
- Utilizing cover.
- Being smooth and calm verses fast and nervous.
- Ballistics on defensive ammunition.
- Weapon retention.
- Home defense shotgun
RANGE SHOOTING (2 Days total 4 hours)
DIFFERENT SHOOTING POSITIONS
- Standing (Weaver Stance)
- Shooting from cover
- Shooting drills (Tightening your groups)
- Drawing from concealed holster
- Ready gun
- Draw to ready gun
- Two hand strong, one hand
- Reloading drills
- Two shoot drills. (Using sights and instinctive / point shooting)
- Muzzle flash technique
- Total darkness with flashlight
- Shooting with the weak hand
- Shooting the shotgun defensively
- Combat loading the shotgun
- Automatic verses pump shotgun.
HANDGUN AND SHOTGUN WILL BE SHOT ON THE FOLLOWING
- Moving targets (good guy / bad guy)
- Normal light and low light conditions (stationary and moving targets)
- Stationary and moving targets under blue light conditions
- Hostage targets stationary, moving, normal light and low light conditions.
We supply ear, eye protection and all targets for this class. (Bring note taking material).
The student is responsible for the firearm and ammunition. If the student does not own a handgun they can rent one of our rental guns for $8.00, ammunition sold separately. We can give you a recommendation on purchasing a handgun depending on size, caliber and purpose.
The fee is $130.00 preregister is required. Call for the appointment date and time availability.
Payment Form: Handgunners Inc. will only accept Money Orders, Credit Card or Cash for any class pre registration . No checks accepted for any class registration. All class pre registration forms and payment must be received 5 business days prior to pre scheduled class. We will contact you when we receive your registration for Credit Card Information and confirm your registered class date and time. If paying with Credit Card please note that on the bottom of the form.
Register In Person during our regular business hours. Please Call us at (336 ) 570-1015 or e mail Mike from our contacts page for any additional assistance, or questions that you may have.
If you decide to change your class date after you have submitted your registration and we have acknowledged it there will be a $10.00 Transfer Fee for the next available class.
4325 S NC 49
Burlington N.C. 27215
If you'd like to take the NC Concealed Carry Class (CCW or Carry Concealed), please click here.