YOU MUST BE A UNITED STATES CITIZEN TO ENTER THIS CLASS.
If our request for documentation or proof of your U S Citizenship offends you there is no need to go further.
For the person who wishes to UPGRADE TO SEMI AUTOMATIC HANDGUN (must be 21 years old).
Course involves student hands-on training with semi auto handgun and instructs on the following subjects.
- Safety rules in the handling of a firearm.
- Responsibility of owning a firearm.
- Briefing on the firearms laws in the State Of North Carolina.
- Identification of handgun type, size and caliber.
- Operation of the semi automatic handgun.
- Load, function and unload the semi auto handgun using training ammunition in classroom.
- Handling misfires, clearing jams & malfunctions.
- Shooting stance.
- Dominate eye identification and use.
- Proper use of sights.
- Trigger pull and control.
- Live fire exercises on range under the direction of instructor. (? Meet range instructor)
This course is 3.5 hours. We supply ear, eye protection and targets for this class.
The student is responsible for the firearm and ammunition. If the student does not own a handgun you can rent one of our rental guns for $10.00, Range Members $8.00 per gun. Ammunition sold separately. We can offer you a recommendation on the purchase of a Weapon. Handgun, Shotgun or Rifle.
The fee is $65.00. Preregistration is required.
Class Registration: Registration is a first come first serve basis as we receive registration forms either by mail or in person. Your registration must be received if by mail 5 business days prior to class date.
Open the Class Schedule and look for the next available class date and time. Download and complete a Basic Registration form. Check the Basic Handgun Safety & Awareness Semi Automatic Class.
Payment Form: Handgunners Inc. will only accept Money Orders, Credit Card or Cash for any class pre registration . No checks accepted for any class registration. All class pre registration forms and payment must be received 5 business days prior to pre scheduled class. We will contact you when we receive your registration for Credit Card Information and confirm your registered class date and time. If paying with Credit Card please note that on the bottom of the form.
Register In Person during our regular business hours. Please Call us at (336 ) 570-1015 or e mail Mike from our contacts page for any additional assistance, or questions that you may have.
If you decide to change your class date after you have submitted your registration and we have acknowledged it there will be a $10.00 Transfer Fee for the next available class.
4325 S NC 49
Burlington N.C. 27215